Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cookie dough, cuddles and cake!

Have you noticed a reoccurring theme in my kitchen? The kids LOVE spatulas and they love it even more when there is dough, icing, you name it, they'll eat it. Sawyer always helps to mix the cookie dough and this time she dunked her hand into the baking soda and then proceeded to lick it off. My response was, "ewww Sawyer that's yucky!" And her response? "I yike it Mommy, so goooood!" I think she takes after Morgan ;)




Every so often we are able to get a cuddle in. Usually this only lasts for a few minutes. This time it lasted a few minutes and then I thought "Hey I should take a picture!" This never happens. 


I made my first from scratch Angel Food cake yesterday. I think that it looks great. Thanks to the girls on PS:Heart. We cannot wait to try it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment