Sunday, January 5, 2014

Year in Review

Lots of people have started to do a year in review and I thought hey, I can do that too! Its a great way to look back and see what we accomplished! So here it goes:

January! Lots of time spent in the kitchen trying new recipes!



February! I celebrated Valentines Day with the cutest dates EVER!

March! We tried many more new foods and desserts in March! 
Sawyer helped Daddy with the chores in Daddys old coveralls!

Sawyers first tea party with Daddy!




We had a huge snow storm hit around March 20! Morgan was stranded at the farm for 3 days!
April! More new recipes (I am noticing a theme throughout the blog), a first haircut, homemade paint and Spring showed up! 





May! Chicks, horse rides, dance recital, end of seeding and a cousin trip to Calgary! 







A great visit with great friends during our trip to Calgary!






 June! A 3rd birthday and a trip to Manitoba!





July! Trip to Alaska sans kids! 


August! Another trip to Manitoba!



September! Sawyer's first day of Preschool, Vermilion Fair, Dora, another Zoo!





October! Another trip back to Manitoba! Wren's first birthday and Thanksgiving! Dramatic haircuts! 






November! Cooper turns 2! Celebrated Morgan turning 30! Family trip, Grandparents come for a visit, bringing new flooring! 





December! Christmas concerts, Christmas parties, trip to Manitoba and of course Santa! 






This year we had lots of fun with many exciting trips for both the kids and Morgan and I. I drove out to Manitoba 4 times without Morgan totaling more than 9000 km driven by myself! I think I might be nuts when I look at it in kilometers! 4 times seems way more sane! Morgan and I were able to have 14 days to rejuvenate and strengthen our love for each other! 

What a great year! Blessings for all of you this next year may you be richly blessed in all of your endeavors! 


No comments:

Post a Comment