Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Trip to Manitoba

Right after Father's Day I took the kids to Manitoba. It was a good trip, filled with a birthday celebration and exploring Grandma and Grandpas new house!

Picking rocks with Grandpa




Baking a cake!


Sawyer's Manitoba birthday party. She sure is a blessed little girl!



Cousin Wren is getting SOO big!

Super attractive Uncle Colin

The birthday feast, or what was left of it!


Showing Wren how the toys worked!


Time for the Pinata!




Uncle "Tigers" turn!


Now Uncle "Cott"

And Uncle "Coyin"



The loot!


Cousin time!





Wren didn't really know where to grab onto!

Lunch! Yummy blueberries!


Always watching the older cousins!

This toilet is the greatest thing ever. Mom and Dad put it in their guest bathroom for the many grandkids they are hoping to have! What an ingenious idea!


Bathtime!

Bedtime stories!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Manitoba to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete