Monday, June 3, 2013

The Banner

Other than hanging the banner, I finished it this past weekend!
I think that this has been the most relaxing thing I've done for Sawyer's birthday so far. Guess I better get the invites out :-) 

Ironing on the interfacing. When I went to fabricland, I was told that it didn't matter which side I ironed onto the burlap. Must have been a new girl, cause I started off by ironing the interfacing onto the ironing board. Haha. So if you ever do something like this feel the interfacing for a smooth side and a rough side. The rough side has the adhesive.

I found these stencils at Walmart. They are great! I used acrylic paint and a cheap paint brush from the dollar store. 



I cannot wait to see what this looks like hung up and the backyard decorated!

No comments:

Post a Comment